President and CEO, Mrs Claudine BONTHOUX, with long-standing experience in airport / airlines handling, both in Europe (Aviapartner) and in the United States (WFS), wants to offer both Cargo infrastructure improvements and high quality of services, modern and innovative solutions.
- Launched in July 2018 from former Swissport Cargo Services France and GH Team Freight.
- Privately owned and operated it enables flexibility and dynamic relations.
- A full commitment to respect strict Security and Safety policies combined with training and audit compliance created a Safety First Culture.
- Focusing on Quality with enthusiasm, dedication and a never ending passion for Excellence.
- Training is a major investment, managing performance and identifying issues quickly are the keys to provide our customer the highest quality services and full support.
- Constantly focusing on our customers in all areas of our business – philosophy, goals and visions, customer support… The more we know about our customer’s individual needs, preferences and priorities, the better we will be in differentiating our treatment towards them resulting in real value creation.
- Your expectations, our flexibility, pro-activity and team motivation are some to the cores to reach together the way to development and success.
Swissport to sell SCS France
Swissport signed the contract for the sale of SCS France, the Group’s French Cargo business, to Ms. Claudine Bonthoux, the CEO of SCS France. The ownership change will come into effect around the end of June, 2018.
“We are satisfied that we could find a setup for SCS France, which ensures continuity for our customers and offers positive prospects to our employees in France“, said Christian Goeseke, Chief Financial Officer of Swissport International AG. “We wish Claudine and her team the best of success.“